Are you an experienced health and social care professional looking for your next career move?
Do you want a rewarding career that makes a positive impact on the lives of people in your local community?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to be part of the Guardian Angel Carers team with our office based in Burgess Hill. We are looking to recruit a Branch Manager as we expand into our Mid Sussex territory.
Guardian Angel Carers aim to be the leading home care company in the area by providing exceptional quality care and services to our clients through an exceptional team of valued and knowledgeable carers. We are offering the Branch Manager:
- A Full-time position, working both in the office and in the field
- Flexible hours
- A competitive salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
- Generous 25 days holidays + bank Holidays
Performance bonus linked to business growth & quality of care
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- A range of Employee rewards/Benefits
- Fully Funded NVQ Level 5
- Approved in-house training and a full induction program
As a Branch Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of our service ensuring CQC compliance and support of our clients and team of office and CareAngels in the field. You will also be required to support the business owners with achieving our growth targets whilst ensuring we are safe, effective, caring, responsive and well-led. We require someone who is passionate, dedicated, driven and has a clear focus on what is a priority for that day but also is organised and efficient. We are looking for someone who has plenty of experience and who has ambitions in their career. Excellent communication skills are essential.
The successful postholder will ideally have excellent knowledge and experience with at least two years’ experience in the home care industry including managerial capability. You may have considered your next steps in management and be ambitious to want to go ahead and achieve an NVQ Level 5. You will also be:
- Able to motivate your team and be a team player
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to quickly build rapport and outstanding customer care skills
- Professional, compassionate, and well presented
- Have an excellent understanding and be proficient of all Microsoft office programs and be quickly able to learn new computer systems
- Able to take on out of hours on-call manager responsibilities
- Hold a full UK driving licence
If you’d like to be a part of a growing team who cares for and listens to both carers and clients, and you are able to make a positive difference to people’s lives each and every day, then we look forward to hearing from you today!